Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Welcome To "Another Day..."

Gulp.

I've been wanting to start a blog for a long while now, and as it turns out, it's easy. I'd figured it would be some huge hassle, and...surprise! Google to the rescue. So: I ask myself, what do I do now?

How about an introduction?

My name's Dave. (What's yours?)

Been here long?

I'm 53, almost 54.

Family, Dave?

Yup. Wife, 3 semi-grown kids.

So, what do you want to blog about?

My life... in Redlands, California, US of A, the third rock from the sun. A blog filled with pride, anger, joy, fear, memories, opportunities taken and missed. Hope. Rage. Dreams....

So, why should anybody care, Dave?

Another good question. Guess we'll see about that. My guess is, they won't. But, to quote some unnamed Gaelic author of the distant past: Pogue mo Thoin.

What's mean, Dave?

Kiss my ass.

No comments: