Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Don't Say I Didn't Warn You...

Seems that not a terribly long time ago, I warned my dear readers that one of the world's greatest dangers was that of a pandemic.

Guess what? It's here.

Now, I really think the media has hyped this one all out of proportion to it's real danger (this time) but I thought I'd add my own little bit of hysteria for those of you already donning your surgical masks and sanitizing your hands every sixty seconds...

Ready?

This killer flu has originated in Mexico.
Hardest hit are people of low income and poor health care.
It will be transmitted to US citizens first by those who have visited Mexico recently.

If you think I'm going to rag on our porous borders and illegal aliens, you're wrong.

There are plenty of low income Mexicans legally living here right now.

They do lots of work that others don't want to do.

90 percent of the public restrooms in SoCal are maintained by recently arrived Mexican - Americans.

I'll bet that 75 percent of the food service industry is the same.

These folks have frequent contact with Mexicans on the other side of the border.


If the pandemic comes, this is where it will start.

No comments: