Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Why Obama Fired The GM Chief

President Obama has been taking heat for being more forceful with the auto industry than with the banks. The reason, should someone look into this, is perfectly clear.

Obama never had a bank screw up his account, I'll bet. But I'll also bet that being a good rust-belt Democrat, he drove American iron for a lot of years. And can you guess what happened? I'm just speculating, but can't you see Obama as a young man, working as a community organizer for no money, out in some less-than-desirable neighborhood in Chicago, in a snowstorm, late for a hook-up with that hottie Michelle, with some crappy Chevy or Oldsmobile that refused to start? One with those nasty intermittent electrical problems that the dealer just couldn't find, but charged his ass $60 an hour to investigate?

Obama is seeking his sweet revenge, mark my words. There's a new Mr. Goodwrench in town, and he's going to stick his screwdriver right where the sun don't shine.

I can't blame the guy. Were I in the same situation, I'd do the same thing.

No comments: