Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Enterprise RAC Follow-up.

As promised, here's the response to my complaint from Enterprise Rent-A-Car.

Mr. Woods,
I wanted to apologize about the HHR that we put you in when you had a reservation for a Full size car, therefore I am going to refund your credit card $25.00 to compensate you for the difference. I hope this resolves your concern and this is a fair resolution. Thank you for your business.



Thanks, Mr. Larson, whoever you are. I love how they never address the issue that their agent in Asheville flat-out lied by claiming that an HHR was a full-size car. Best, they phrased my complaint as a "concern". Yeah, I'm concerned that thousands of other people may be getting screwed the same way I did. But, nevertheless, thanks for my 25 bucks back. Now, let's discuss compensation for pain and suffering...


No comments: